Technology plays an increasingly large roll in today’s computer saturated culture and many people consider their desktop or laptop PCs to be an invaluable asset of their lives. Computers help us to communicate, enable us to organize, provide us with information, and much more. What options do you have when your PC begins showing signs of problems or, worse yet, comes to a complete stand still due to hardware malfunctions or software corruption?
Computer Surgeon Inc. provides efficient and effective diagnosis and repair solutions that get you and your computer back in business. Our repair program is an easy 3-step process.
- Drop off your computer or computer accessories at our office.
- Our technician will evaluate your equipment and call you with a cost estimate.
- We repair your equipment and call you with a pickup notification.
Computer Surgeon Inc. offers over 3 decades of combined experience troubleshooting and repairing problematic computer systems and accessories. Our services include:
- Computer hardware diagnosis and repair
- Computer tune-ups
- Software Installation
- Virus scanning and removal
- Data recovery
- Data Migration
- Computer backup setup
- Diagnose and repair of printer issues
- Technology Recycling – Learn More
and much more!
Computer Surgeon Inc. charges a flat rate of $55.00 for the first hour of diagnosis and repair on your computer or computer accessories. Any additional work, beyond the first hour, is billed in 15 minute increments at $13.75. Computer Surgeon Inc. now offers an on site computer repair service. The new on site service is billed at our standard rates plus a $40.00 travel fee.